Blacktail Deer Plateau Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
"Well, both herbs will be in the medicine cairns near the Door," she began. It was far too cold now to expect to find fresh marigold blooms or thriving comfrey in this weather. The sun-dried herbs she had stockpiled in the late summer when they arrived would have to see them through the cold seasons. 

"Marigolds have long green stems and puffy yellow or orange blooms. Comfrey has big hairy leaves and small, purple bell blossoms on it. It also smells bitter," she tried to be thorough in her description so that her mate wouldn't be confused about the proper herbs when he got to her cache.

"I will need both and cobwebs," she added, "thank you." She smiled, brushing her temple against the underside of his throat gently in gratitude. She moved to sit by Siqsa and keep watch over her injured pack mate. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose. - by Síff - November 16, 2018, 09:44 AM