Blacktail Deer Plateau In these trees there's no escaping truth
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
"Well, I'm glad to hear it. I'd enjoy the company though, don't feel pressured to come with me. If you need a break to stay at home and rest, then don't be shy about taking one," Liri assured. She could understand how Rue might be ready to stay at home for a time, recharge and whatnot. While the Gamma had the wanderlust in her bones, one sometimes grew weary of wandering as she well knew. She'd had enough of cross country trekking to last her a life time. Scouting had never been in the cards for her. 

She smiled gently at the woman. She could understand - once Aaron had been a brother to her, more so than Leto ever had. No leader had ever matched up to him and in the end, Liri had settled for establishing a pack rather than follow someone besides the long-lost Odolf. 

"No thanks are needed, Rue," she answered. "When we met, I told you I believed you capable. You have more than proved me right, you have earned the title."

"I understand. Alpha did not seem like a rank I would ever hold, let alone after," 
She stopped, clearing her throat awkwardly as the words caught in it, "After, well, everything." Liri would leave Ruenna to guess what stories had been carved into her skin; they were demons she shared with Kavik alone. 

"To be truthful, you have already begun your duties with the aforementioned tasks. Help us lead this pack, to build a home for this family." 

"Thank you for agreeing. It means quite a lot to me, especially since I know this sort of thing makes you uncomfortable," 
she murmured sincerely. The leader leaned forward, rubbing her muzzle against the silver bird. 

The scent of Liri, with hints of Kavik, and authority would perfume Ruenna so that other members were aware of her promotion. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
In these trees there's no escaping truth - by Síff - November 07, 2018, 08:46 AM
RE: In these trees there's no escaping truth - by Ruenna - November 07, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: In these trees there's no escaping truth - by Síff - November 07, 2018, 12:20 PM
RE: In these trees there's no escaping truth - by Ruenna - November 08, 2018, 03:10 PM
RE: In these trees there's no escaping truth - by Síff - November 09, 2018, 09:13 AM
RE: In these trees there's no escaping truth - by Ruenna - November 13, 2018, 03:12 PM
RE: In these trees there's no escaping truth - by Síff - November 14, 2018, 07:56 AM
RE: In these trees there's no escaping truth - by Ruenna - November 25, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: In these trees there's no escaping truth - by Síff - December 05, 2018, 11:51 AM