Otatso Wetlands my words would just evaporate
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Private 
@Talos ! <3

He had not crossed deep into the wetlands - as a traveller he had seen many harsh landscapes, and though this was not the worst of them all, he did not dare to test his luck attempting to travel the waters. Despite all else, it was an intruiging place; full of unique wildlife and vegetation, some of which the young man had never laid eyes upon before. It was dark here, where the trees' canopies grew thick above the head and cast the land in shadow, but occasionally a dim sparkle of golden light would trickle through a gap in the leaves, beaming down like a lost puzzle piece and glistening on the brackish water.

A soft exhale fled his muzzle, and he placed a paw delicately in front of him, testing the stability of the mound he had come across while skirting the edges of the wetlands. To his pleasure (or... mild relief), it was strong enough to hold his weight and the young man lowered himself down onto his rear, settling with a humph on the mound and allowing his gaze to search across the horizon. 
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread
my words would just evaporate - by Soltero - November 07, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Talos - November 08, 2018, 03:33 AM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Soltero - November 08, 2018, 01:21 PM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Talos - November 10, 2018, 07:54 AM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Soltero - November 14, 2018, 03:03 PM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Talos - November 28, 2018, 03:02 AM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Soltero - November 28, 2018, 10:56 AM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Talos - December 12, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Soltero - December 13, 2018, 01:03 PM