Ravenshook Cliffs slipping down, down, down
200 Posts
Ooc —
He'd been about to seat himself when Govinda admitted to knowing someone from Bearclaw Valley, so instead he straightened up to his full height—what a small world they lived in! Running into Reigi was one thing, but he never could have imagined that he was in the vicinity of his homeland enough that other wolves knew of it and its members. It left him wondering just how close he was to home, and if there was any sense in trying to find it. He did miss his family, especially Laurel, and would give anything to see them again, but now he had a taste for what the world had to offer. Being cooped up in a secluded valley, away from other wolves and cultures, wasn't enough for him anymore.

"Yeah, that's my auntie!" Lucas exclaimed, wagging his tail hard enough that his hindquarters rocked side to side. He'd always held a great deal of affection for Indra. Now that he was older he knew she had been sad a lot of the time even if she tried to hide it and he hoped she was doing better now. Merrick was a wonderful kid whom Luc had taken a shine to prior to leaving with the troupe, so he liked to think the younger boy brought light into her life. "My mama's her sister. My dad was the leader of the pack but... he never visited or spoke to us so I don't really know him at all. And I have a brother named Wyatt and a sister named Piper, and another brother and sister named Marten and Nunataq!" He loved them all and it showed in his voice, but he was in no major hurry to leave the coast, which appealed to his wanderer's heart more than the confines of home.

Govinda mused on how far away it all was, and Lucas had to agree, although he wasn't hopeless about it at all. Hopeless was something he had never been (and if he was lucky, never would be). But he felt home was far enough away that he wouldn't find it easily, so it was best kept from his mind. He lived in the present, always. "So do you live around here?" he wondered, then tacked on, "does your family?" Because everyone had family somewhere, or so he thought.
Messages In This Thread
slipping down, down, down - by Aditya - November 07, 2018, 05:15 PM
RE: slipping down, down, down - by Lucas - November 07, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: slipping down, down, down - by Aditya - November 08, 2018, 10:29 PM
RE: slipping down, down, down - by Lucas - November 17, 2018, 12:14 AM
RE: slipping down, down, down - by Aditya - November 17, 2018, 12:34 AM
RE: slipping down, down, down - by Lucas - November 18, 2018, 10:56 PM
RE: slipping down, down, down - by Aditya - November 19, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: slipping down, down, down - by Lucas - November 20, 2018, 12:45 PM
RE: slipping down, down, down - by Aditya - November 20, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: slipping down, down, down - by Lucas - November 20, 2018, 08:04 PM
RE: slipping down, down, down - by Aditya - November 20, 2018, 09:59 PM