Blacktail Deer Plateau My lungs will fill and then deflate
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Private 
@Siege back-dated to 11/6

While on his patrol, the alpha noticed a not-so-pleasant smell coming from one of the caches near the river. He turned from the border and headed in that direction. The smell grew stronger as he neared the food store, and when he cleared away some of the rocks, he could definitely tell that the source of the smell was somewhere in there. Immediately he began digging through the carcasses, all of them seemingly fresh enough until he got to the bottom where he found an old rabbit. It was rare anything was left too long in the caches, but this one must have just been hidden and left long enough that it had started to rot. He pulled the repulsive thing out of the pile of food and set aside. He wanted to inspect the rest of the cache to make sure nothing else had been ruined or seemed old before removing the rancid hare from the territory.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
My lungs will fill and then deflate - by RIP Kavik - November 07, 2018, 05:44 PM
RE: My lungs will fill and then deflate - by Siege - November 07, 2018, 05:49 PM
RE: My lungs will fill and then deflate - by RIP Kavik - November 08, 2018, 02:16 PM