Blacktail Deer Plateau I know it's dire my time today
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
So lost was he that he nearly walked right into the Alpha of the very pack he seemingly avoided at all costs. It wasn’t until the dark paws were right in his field of view did he near jump at the startle, but the cologne that came with the figure held him from it. It was Kavik.

Speak of of the devil,

”[font]Kavik,[/font]“ he returned the greeting properly, atleast. But as he stood there, his tongue refused to still as his body did. Unable to look the Alpha in the eye, he tried to atleast make do with seeing up the the bridge of the onyx’s snout. 

There’s a lot going on,“ he started, being the ironic one seeing how he had no idea what drama others were having in the pack. “I’m not trying to be a damn drama queen, but I’m so damn lost, it’s retarded.“ This was one of the few times he could admit himself to someone else in a way that wasn’t too confusing, but it seemed he was on the verge of being backwards. “How can y’all rest so easy, when there’s shitty people out there? How can y’all work together when you don’t know for sure who’s shitty and who’s not? Like, Liri could be your one and only, but how you know she gone have your back if you get crippled? Some other fucker could swindle her up, and leave you to dry.“ Siqsa has no idea how long they had been together, nor what endeavors they had faced together, but he was from a place where there was no love. “Ruenna, for instance. Came across her that night, and I swear to god, I thought she was a spy. I thought she was out for me, man. And next thing you know, we’re having the deepest fuckin convo that could ever be had in the deepest portion of the Plateau. 

The Demon sat on his haunches, face serenading the ground with these accusations and vocal torment. “I can’t trust anybody, and it fucks with me to try, cuz I just don’t know how. My sister did...“ he said, giving the Alpha yet another peek into his personal life. 

Be careful, you don't want this.
Carefree, but there's a dark side that haunts this.
[Image: giphy.gif] 
Want to roll with me? Better know your place-
Because if you look around, 
you'll see you've lost your way.

Messages In This Thread
I know it's dire my time today - by RIP Kavik - November 07, 2018, 06:00 PM
RE: I know it's dire my time today - by Siqsa - November 08, 2018, 01:43 PM
RE: I know it's dire my time today - by RIP Kavik - November 08, 2018, 02:08 PM
RE: I know it's dire my time today - by Siqsa - November 09, 2018, 01:48 PM
RE: I know it's dire my time today - by RIP Kavik - November 12, 2018, 05:01 PM
RE: I know it's dire my time today - by Siqsa - November 13, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: I know it's dire my time today - by RIP Kavik - November 14, 2018, 02:07 PM