Blacktail Deer Plateau I know it's dire my time today
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik's brow creased in concern as Siqsa began to speak. He silently cursed himself for being so involved with his own shit that he hadn't checked in on the male sooner. Had he known he was having this much trouble, he would have tried to help him adjust. He was here now, so he listened quietly as the troubled wolf spoke. 

Unfortunately, we can't always do anything about bad people outside the pack. I would love to be able to fix everything, but my priorities are with Liri and the pack. If I encounter a situation where I can help a stranger in need, I always do to the best of my ability. I guess that's how I deal with that. I try to put kindness in the universe whenever possible, he said first, taking a seat in front of Siqsa. He thought briefly about the most recent example where he offered food to the starving lone wolf he found near the river in the flatlands. Those were situations where he would never feel conflicted about what the right thing to do was. But no matter how much kindness he wanted to show others, there were still circumstances where even Kavik drew the line, which brought him to Siqsa's next statement. As far as whether or not we can trust our fellow packmates, I guess there is no black and white way to tell if someone is trustworthy; sometimes you just have to take a chance and let others in knowing they might hurt you. Sometimes they will and there's not really anything you can do about it, but most of the time, you will gain lasting relationships, and that makes everything worth it. You can't just shut everyone out because you're afraid they aren't who they say they are; you'll miss out on life that way, he said gently, fixing the male with a warm gaze. If a pack member were to prove to be a traitor, then they would answer to the leaders, the alpha added with ferocity in his tone. He would not tolerate traitors. As for Liri, I suppose that could happen, but I can feel that her love for me is true and unwavering, and I trust her completely. I do not think she would do such a thing. He'd also like to see some male try to steal his mate from him; all would see a side of Kavik rarely seen. He had loved Liri from the moment he laid eyes on her, and he knew beyond a doubt that she was on his side. It wasn't really something you could explain to someone else--they had to experience it for themselves to truly believe that kind of trust existed. 

His comment on Ruenna was surprising, but it seemed the silver female had proven Siqsa's first impression incorrect. I'm glad you were able to open up to her. My advice is to continue to further a relationship with her. Develop trust so you can see it's not such a bad thing.

The dark male went on to explain how difficult trusting was for him, vaguely mentioning his sister. Concern painted the alpha's expression once more. Trust is hard for everyone. It seems that maybe others have give you reason to regret trusting them in the past, and I am truly sorry for that, Kavik offered. Did something happen to your sister? he asked hesitantly, unsure if it was too intrusive a question.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
I know it's dire my time today - by RIP Kavik - November 07, 2018, 06:00 PM
RE: I know it's dire my time today - by Siqsa - November 08, 2018, 01:43 PM
RE: I know it's dire my time today - by RIP Kavik - November 08, 2018, 02:08 PM
RE: I know it's dire my time today - by Siqsa - November 09, 2018, 01:48 PM
RE: I know it's dire my time today - by RIP Kavik - November 12, 2018, 05:01 PM
RE: I know it's dire my time today - by Siqsa - November 13, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: I know it's dire my time today - by RIP Kavik - November 14, 2018, 02:07 PM
RE: I know it's dire my time today - by Siqsa - December 02, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: I know it's dire my time today - by RIP Kavik - December 03, 2018, 01:17 PM
RE: I know it's dire my time today - by Siqsa - December 06, 2018, 12:58 PM