Dawnlark Plains I will be phenomenal to the women, I will help women.
153 Posts
Ooc — Java
Away
All Welcome 

Dingo was feeling mighty good about himself, but it had been a few days since he'd seen the hottie with the body, and her much older mother. Even though he hadn't managed to sway the girl in to any sort of - well - anything, he was in good spirits. She was a little young even for him.  He couldn't help but be reminded of his previous successful daliance though; it did not occur to him that the mother-daughter duo were part of the same family tree, but that could've been what drew Dingo to Sequoia in the first place. He would've tried to charm the mother too but there were certain girls that he knew to avoid; not everyone could appreciate his charm or his skills in the sack, and he wasn't going to waste effort on any bitch like that.

So he carried on. He roamed further from the coast every hour, unware of the turmoil he had caused throughout his journey. Even if Dingo had been aware of the pain his presence presented, there was no telling if he'd care. He knew the truth of it all - that every girl needed a good bone from time to time. He was merely offering his services, and it couldn't hurt that he was proud of his abilities. He held this sentiment in mind as he crossed through a spat of flatland, a nice and open series of undulating plains that he wasn't entirely fond of, thanks to the growing cloud-cover overhead. If the cold air wasn't enough, it was the prospect of rain or snow on the horizon - both of which would considerably dampen his good spirits.
Messages In This Thread
I will be phenomenal to the women, I will help women. - by Dingo - November 07, 2018, 08:15 PM