Silver Creek hypnotize me with that motion
81 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
All Welcome 
@Addison & @Harrison for starters :p

grayson had never met a soul in his entire life who disliked him. he was, after all, among the highest tier of all wolves ever. his whole family was. to not like him was simply unheard of. he was a man of great looks, intelligence, and a stunning personality to boot. he was the whole package. it was absolutely no surprise that women practically flocked to him and his brothers. as they should, too, each of the brothers had an absurd amount to offer. 

and so once they'd been old enough, practiced enough, grayson took to the teekon wilds with some of his siblings and closest friends. it was here that they'd establish themselves. they'd make a name (larger name) for themselves, sow their oats, extend the family name to even more greatness. grayson was confident that all of this would be simple, especially with his father's ideals pressed into his skull. 

he would make like his bitch, make it bend over before him. it was obey his every whim. he deserved it, earned it-- no one could disagree, either. he was so perfect. scoff. 

he led his siblings and friends into the territory, confident that this was the best starting place for their search. perhaps he'd even settle here. perhaps this was perfect enough for grayson aaron odolf, firstborn, prized child. 

but they'd travelled enough, and so grayson called to his siblings and led them aside, settling into the snow. his pale gaze pressed to both of him, ears cupped forwards. "what're we thinking, harrison?" he asked, directed first towards his brother, but his gaze would move to his sister soon, "i say we set this as our camp. we can all take off and explore, but use this as a base. that way we can all return back here with recruits or maybe news of different territories-- reconvene and figure out where to go from there." that was his game plan. he was accepting constructive criticism, but he was pretty set with this idea.
Messages In This Thread
hypnotize me with that motion - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 02:28 AM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Addison - November 10, 2018, 02:51 AM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Harrison - November 10, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Addison - November 10, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Harrison - November 10, 2018, 04:11 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Grayson - November 11, 2018, 08:34 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Addison - November 13, 2018, 12:29 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Harrison - November 13, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Grayson - November 14, 2018, 03:39 PM