Silver Creek girl, you might even provoke me
81 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
All Welcome 

that evening, he settled among a small patch of trees, a spot the snow had not quite coated. boulders shielded him from the winds and offered a generous amount of privacy-- not that grayson necessarily needed it now, but it was still provided for him. they had made it, grayson was convinced. wherever his father spoke of, whatever forest, he wasn't so concerned with finding. blackfoot forest, sounded sort of stupid, honestly. his dad made it out to be so romantic. but grayson didn't actually give a fuck about romance, and that was probably aaron's fault. 

aaron really amped up this idea of being in love, but he cheated on his mom every chance he got. soooo, what the fuck? what gives? grayson was pretty convinced the only thing you could get out of a woman loving you was sex. and power. and stuff. grayson was a big fan of getting people to do things for him, and if a lady liked you well enough, you could get her to do a lot of stuff for you. thus far, grayson had never fallen in love. or really had a crush on anyone. this was easier, more convenient, and offered way more stuff. 

grayson liked stuff.

but so he settled among the trees, stretched with his hind legs to the side and his chin rested on his paws. this would do, he decided. this was good enough for him-- met his high standards.
Messages In This Thread
girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 02:38 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 10, 2018, 11:34 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 10, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 12:27 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 10, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 13, 2018, 10:35 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 13, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 14, 2018, 03:23 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 14, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 14, 2018, 05:06 PM