Silver Creek girl, you might even provoke me
81 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
it was like that with every girl. of course, cyclone had never given herself to him, but grayson treated her the same as he did every woman. lilah, for instance, he'd had wrapped around his paws since they were children. all he'd done is been a gentleman. defend her from some mangey males who did not understand their roles in society-- choosing instead to be crude and lazy. he hadn't necessarily cared for lilah anymore than he had any other girl in the pack-- but he'd done his duty as a male. and she had praised him for it every since. grayson wouldn't complain. 

cyclone was different-- in that he didn't think she worshipped him. though she definitely should. no matter, whatever relationship they could or couldn't have didn't entirely matter to grayson. she'd come with, which meant she held some form of attachment to him. that was all he needed. and neither would he ever move to define the relationship-- because, why bother? grayson had all the power here, and he'd never once outwardly expressed any feelings to her. he had her right where he wanted, even if she acted like it wasn't true.

"we're settled for now," he returned, offering the dark girl a smile, and a gentle nudge. 

and just like that, he began falling loose from whatever strict personality he had in that instant. grayson's jaws parted in a massive yawn and his forelimbs stretched out before him. he switched back and forth so easily, regal and stern to lax and snarky. it came easy to him. he had to act a certain way for tantalus while still maintaining a relationship with his siblings-- who he adored. back and forth. the wolf that grayson truly was would be forever a mystery. his personality depended solely on circumstance.

slowly, he lowered his head onto his paws and let out a heavy breath. "i just hope i can live up to my dad's legacy," he revealed with a fold of a dark ear. sometimes you needed to show a little weakness to show how sensitive you could be-- ladies liked that. it got you further in life, even if it wasn't necessarily true. it showed vulnerability. though, whether he was saying this completely genuinely or to force a reaction from cyclone wasn't entirely readable.
Messages In This Thread
girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 02:38 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 10, 2018, 11:34 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 10, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 12:27 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 10, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 13, 2018, 10:35 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 13, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 14, 2018, 03:23 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 14, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 14, 2018, 05:06 PM