Hushed Willows Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America
117 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Okeanos

brilliance doesn’t really like the cold weather but it doesn’t completely suck. her thin form doesn’t do much for holding heat but he’s managed to quickly grow in a thicker coat on the cusp of winter. a few good days of decent nutrition does the trick since she’s been back. in her time of recovery, she learns they are not near the boulder anymore. they’d all moved—well, most of them—and started over somewhere else. at first, she worried solomon might try to go back but she’s certain they’d been lost enough it would be damn near impossible and it hadn’t been that far from the willows she’d lost her.

or she thinks, anyway.

anyway.

she’ll find her way back.

brushing it off, she wanders rather aimlessly through the willows to stretch her long legs and fight off the growing boredom of not having someone to boss around anymore.
i just want to find a god
and i hope she loves me too
Messages In This Thread
Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Brilliance - November 11, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Okeanos - November 14, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Brilliance - November 17, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Okeanos - November 19, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Brilliance - December 02, 2018, 04:48 PM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Okeanos - December 13, 2018, 09:55 PM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Brilliance - December 16, 2018, 09:10 AM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Okeanos - December 19, 2018, 11:15 AM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Brilliance - December 24, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Okeanos - December 24, 2018, 02:54 PM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Brilliance - December 26, 2018, 03:03 PM