Hushed Willows Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America
117 Posts
Ooc —
“yeah,” she starts, “i guess.”

it’s not the bolder, she’ll give it that. it wasn’t a great place from what she could remember. she was in trouble a lot and the other puppies invaded their space more than they do now.

brilliance glances over her shoulder to see that he’s still following and probably isn’t going to give up. how much can she explain that she wants to be left alone? ugh. she turns back and keeps going, weaving in and out of the willows’ arms, feeling the leaves brush over her speckled back. if she could find mali, then she can get rid of okeanos but there isn’t a single trace for her to hang on to.

suddenly, as if her feet have caught on something, she stops and turns around to look at him.

“why do you get to have two moms?” she asks, strains. why can’t she just have the one she’s meant to have?
i just want to find a god
and i hope she loves me too
Messages In This Thread
Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Brilliance - November 11, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Okeanos - November 14, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Brilliance - November 17, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Okeanos - November 19, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Brilliance - December 02, 2018, 04:48 PM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Okeanos - December 13, 2018, 09:55 PM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Brilliance - December 16, 2018, 09:10 AM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Okeanos - December 19, 2018, 11:15 AM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Brilliance - December 24, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Okeanos - December 24, 2018, 02:54 PM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Brilliance - December 26, 2018, 03:03 PM