Shadewood To be kept aware, is why he shares.
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
The company had come, and Cry threw an appreciative dip of both crown and tail to the ursine general. Returning a wintery analysis of whom had come, it seemed the only one missing would happen to be Arrowbella, and Cry assumes the dark fae was either resting her wounds away or doing something important to not have heeded his request. He would find out later.

”Thank you all for coming,” he began, the essence of gratitude in his baritones as he addressed his growing pack. “This is simply put; I am grateful for what we all have managed to surmise so far. It was a hard life what we’ve lived before, but this Eden makes it easy for us,” the Phantom gave thanks to the woods that housed them. “and our determination that’s pushed us the final foot through.” It was true; they had worked hard in the short amount of time they had been here, and even though they were in a warmer tropical paradise, it wouldn’t exclude their efforts. In fact, everyone deserved their share of brilliance. “Kai,” he began, his artic tones warming as he regarded his first follower. She was found by the Sea, a place where the usually troubled are prone to wander. Hurt and numb she seemed to be then, but the Sea-Found had emerged victorious over the things that troubled her that day. And he was glad to have watched it happen in the front row seats. “You are simply amazing. The initiative you take to ensure others are well fed and free of wounds shows exactly how far you’ve come from the untrusting fae I met on the beach that day what seemed like several moons back. We’ve grown so much from then. And I’m grateful you chose to stand by me in this scant time. I have so many plans for you,” his grin slid into a jesting smirk. “As soon as all of your wounds are healed, missy.”  
Bringing his sights to Phex, he laughed unintentionally, recalling the zeal she dashed around the forest. Every excitement she shared with him, whether it be her inquiring of a species that inhabited their forest with them or even a simple game of chase, the girl had enough energy to keep the forest alive, by herself. “Phex, you and your games help up in those times where nothing’s there to make us smile. That alone says enough. You still have growing to do, but much less than I’d expected. Hopefully I’ll be able to assist in that endeavor.” He had plans for Phex as well, to help groom her into a useful trade, but she would require work. As charismatic as she was, she was also easy to teach, and that was a relief. 
Finally, he turned to Kovertol, his head tilting to give a humble ‘thank you’ to the ursine. Just for the bear being here, the Phantom was not only surprised but had even more faith in the structure of this pack. Kovertol was just as much of the family as any other wolf here.

Turning back to the pair before him, the real reason for this meeting was revealed. “This pack is not only being made to shelter those who are in need of homes and a Family, but to give us ease from our past. And if it hadn’t have been for forgiveness of my own, I wouldn’t have had a goal to even try to bring us together. The forgiveness came from a woman named Gwen, and I believe she it is due time for her to come home, now. It is time for her to meet her Family, and she’d her past as she’s helped me shed mine, and as I am hoping you all shed your own. We are here for each other,” the Guardian passionately informed the trio, or well, pair, since Kovertol probably wasn’t understanding a single word he was preaching. “and we must stay strong. Just each of you need to feel the strength of a leader, we need the strength of a Family supporting us for us to function, as without you guys, there is no need to fight for anything.” 

Rounding this message up, the assassin sombered his mood. “So I am going to get Gwen, and I’m bringing her home, so that she may see exactly where a true home really is.”

Stepping down from the tallest boulder, Cry stood before his two finest recruits. “And I’m taking one of you with me.” 

Turning to Kai, his most trusted, he narrated our to her such reason. “Kai, I care about you to such an extreme level to where I know on your own, you can and will handle what needs to be done. And that puts me at ease to leave you here to take care of both yourself, and Arrowbella.” Giving her a reassuring lick atop her head, the Phantom cast his adoration on the youth who he swore was as close to a daughter as the assassin could ever manage to have. Just as Gwen was a one-way ticket to his heart and mind, Kai had managed to nestle herself nearly as close as Gwen had. “And I mean it! Eat well and drink well! And I promise I will rest much more than before should you do so,” he promised with a wink of his icy right eye.

Turning to Phex, he nudged her lightly on her shoulder, then used the same snout to replace the tuft he had uprooted. “I want you to come with me, Phex. I plan to ease you into Ambassadorship by throwing you headfirst into it! And I’ve seen from your inability to stay put,” he joked “that you might make a rather lovely Scout, as well.” That was should she choose to pursue the trades and Master them; if not, then her desires were hers to follow as she saw fit. Kai on the other hand, was a Healer as he assumed by how she swiftly went to assist the injured and weak Arrowbella who managed to crawl to their threshold. He couldn’t yet determine what the speckled Sea-Fae would have as her second Mastery if any at all; but the best choice was one you chose yourself. And Cry knew she would be the best at it. 
Messages In This Thread
To be kept aware, is why he shares. - by Cry - November 12, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: To be kept aware, is why he shares. - by Kai - November 12, 2018, 12:08 PM
RE: To be kept aware, is why he shares. - by Sacnite - November 12, 2018, 12:20 PM
RE: To be kept aware, is why he shares. - by Kovertol - November 12, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: To be kept aware, is why he shares. - by Arrowbella - November 14, 2018, 09:42 AM
RE: To be kept aware, is why he shares. - by Cry - November 14, 2018, 12:29 PM
RE: To be kept aware, is why he shares. - by Arrowbella - November 15, 2018, 07:53 AM
RE: To be kept aware, is why he shares. - by Kai - November 16, 2018, 10:21 AM
RE: To be kept aware, is why he shares. - by Sacnite - November 16, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: To be kept aware, is why he shares. - by Kovertol - November 16, 2018, 12:06 PM
RE: To be kept aware, is why he shares. - by Arrowbella - November 16, 2018, 05:05 PM
RE: To be kept aware, is why he shares. - by Cry - November 16, 2018, 06:01 PM
RE: To be kept aware, is why he shares. - by Sacnite - November 16, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: To be kept aware, is why he shares. - by Arrowbella - November 27, 2018, 05:45 PM