Ocean's Breath Plateau you only say that 'cause I'm not around
23 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
He didn't know what he was doing but it felt right. A shaky climb to the top of the plateau would surely fix everything...not. Athris was just desperate to clear his mind. He had postponed informing his sister of his thoughts. Granted that was easy to do when it seemed they only orbited each other like passing comets.

With the cold upon them and snow dusting things most days, he couldn't find to solstice in plants. Whether it be searching or applying them. So he was faced with the fact that he was useless for now. He figured the when the sun settled and he reached the top the moon might greet him. Maybe if he said the right things or moved the right way it would give him knowledge. He could be a real priest. Probably not but the thought gave him hope. Even if he hadn't done his best in the tribes he still hadn't minded the moon group.

He would never admit it but he had belonged within the moon tribe. Their soft ways could not be shed from his being. No matter how much he supported @Ashari in changing their future. Perhaps he was not cut out for what she was.
Messages In This Thread
you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Athris - November 14, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Ashari - November 14, 2018, 03:16 PM
RE: you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Athris - November 14, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Ashari - November 14, 2018, 03:56 PM
RE: you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Athris - November 14, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Ashari - November 14, 2018, 04:32 PM
RE: you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Athris - November 14, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Ashari - November 14, 2018, 05:05 PM
RE: you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Athris - November 14, 2018, 07:04 PM