Overture Downs My friends aren't far, in the back of my car lay their bodies
☆ Demoness ☆
52 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Private 

Figuring she ought to become familiar with the territories surrounding her new (albeit temporary) pack, Dianne forewent the meadow she'd already discovered for another one close by. Of course, she wasn't just exploring; she was heading out to make herself useful by ideally catching something to cache for the pack. It'd be even better if she got a snack for herself. She was still underweight, and that wouldn't do with winter coming — especially with her lack of plush fur and massive bulk that pureblooded wolves were oh-so lucky to be born with.

It was midday, sun occupying its highest point in the sky and casting its warmth best as it could to the land below. It was still chilly, but less so than if she chose another time to travel. She moved atop the twinkling white blanket with ethereal yet quick steps, only disturbing it enough to leave indentations of her presence on its once-unmarked surface. Deer grazed what they could in the distance, but those were unfortunately off the menu.

She stopped suddenly and strained her ears to listen for something that caught her attention. They swiveled on their own accord, honing in on the skittering of tiny feet beneath the snow. Her eyes slid downwards, ears perked forwards as the hybrid locked onto her target. She reared back and shoved her forelegs into the snow, feeling the tiny body underneath crush beneath her weight. Quickly, Dianne dug her muzzle into the snow to snap it up. It was a vole. Snack it was. She crushed it further in her jaws with a few chews before swallowing it whole. Hopefully, she could find something more filling to bring back. She wasn't opposed to more snacks on the way, though. Putting her nose to the ground, she continued her search.
Don't make me your enemy.

Dianne can be incredibly rude & insensitive.
Her thoughts & actions do not reflect my own.
Messages In This Thread
My friends aren't far, in the back of my car lay their bodies - by Dianne - November 17, 2018, 09:49 AM