Snowforest Taiga you dangle on the leash of your own longing
98 Posts
Ooc —
After determining they could not understand each other, she develops a while new desire to learn. She’d only been exposed to the two languages—something she often mixes up without thinking about it—but a whole new one now presents itself. Maybe he could teach her? Unaware that language-learning is a long process, she’s certain she can pick it up if she just knows a few words! 

”Where is that?” she questions softly. ”I don’t know what it’s called but the big snow wolves talk it so, I don’t know. Snow Language?” Currituck shrugs a bit. She’s never really had to refer to the differences. ”Can you teach me your words?”
Inuttut · Common
Messages In This Thread
you dangle on the leash of your own longing - by Currituck - November 17, 2018, 07:55 PM
RE: you dangle on the leash of your own longing - by Ephraim - November 18, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: you dangle on the leash of your own longing - by Ephraim - November 19, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: you dangle on the leash of your own longing - by Ephraim - December 06, 2018, 09:53 PM
RE: you dangle on the leash of your own longing - by Ephraim - December 18, 2018, 10:45 AM
RE: you dangle on the leash of your own longing - by Currituck - December 25, 2018, 07:25 AM
RE: you dangle on the leash of your own longing - by Ephraim - February 07, 2019, 12:24 PM