Snowforest Taiga you dangle on the leash of your own longing
98 Posts
Ooc —
The direction causes her head to tilt. She doesn’t know much about the sea or really where he’s talking about but she nods anyway, like she knows. Ah, yes. The cliffs by the sea! A smile presses upon her features, loosening free any remaining anxiety (not that there was too much to begin with).

“No, no, my pack is Ikkantatuk,” she explains with a swish of her tail. “I call them snow wolves because they’re big and white and… live in the snowy areas. It’s very cold there,” she adds. She doesn’t like it much but she needs her family, right?

When he mentions that hey means hi she wants to laugh and tell him of course it does but! if they’re struggling with language, maybe he doesn’t know. She doesn’t add anything about it and instead, smiles, and offers, “My name is Currituck.” Is it correct? Maybe, maybe not, but she enjoys the new words and tucks them away the next time she meets a wolf like this again.
Inuttut · Common
Messages In This Thread
you dangle on the leash of your own longing - by Currituck - November 17, 2018, 07:55 PM
RE: you dangle on the leash of your own longing - by Ephraim - November 18, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: you dangle on the leash of your own longing - by Ephraim - November 19, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: you dangle on the leash of your own longing - by Ephraim - December 06, 2018, 09:53 PM
RE: you dangle on the leash of your own longing - by Ephraim - December 18, 2018, 10:45 AM
RE: you dangle on the leash of your own longing - by Currituck - January 08, 2019, 07:37 PM
RE: you dangle on the leash of your own longing - by Ephraim - February 07, 2019, 12:24 PM