Hushed Willows Missing my keys and my car is here.
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali shook his head to contradict her. I dont think I want to see that side of you. I dont want to anyway. he said softly and nudged her back playfully. A chuckle escaped his throat afterward. She had seen him at his worst point in life, after he had come from Muguuzi. Khali was grateful for her and all that she had done for him since he had come to the Sanctuary.

He knew when she said 'although' she had an idea, one that he would love because all of her ideas were amazing. His ears perked so he could listen closely to what she was going to say to him. As she explained the names to him his heart beat started faster. It seemed as though the names were perfect, were a gift from Lanawyn and Cam wherever they are now. A toothy smile ended up on his face as he brought himself a bit closer to her. His head hung over hers softly and he embraced her tightly before saying, Those names sound so perfect for our future little ones.

He was sure that whenever they had pups that the blackbird and himself would be the parents they aspire to be. It seemed to good to be true right now but he hoped it wouldn't change. Lily was so perfect and the thought of little ones running around with her made him think that dreams could come true.
“Swahili” is in blue, he tries not to speak it so no one will know his past.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
Messages In This Thread
Missing my keys and my car is here. - by Khali - November 19, 2018, 10:47 PM
RE: Missing my keys and my car is here. - by Lily - November 19, 2018, 10:58 PM
RE: Missing my keys and my car is here. - by Khali - November 21, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: Missing my keys and my car is here. - by Lily - November 24, 2018, 07:16 PM
RE: Missing my keys and my car is here. - by Khali - December 03, 2018, 08:14 PM
RE: Missing my keys and my car is here. - by Lily - December 05, 2018, 10:34 PM
RE: Missing my keys and my car is here. - by Khali - December 26, 2018, 08:57 PM
RE: Missing my keys and my car is here. - by Lily - December 26, 2018, 11:12 PM
RE: Missing my keys and my car is here. - by Khali - December 31, 2018, 12:28 AM
RE: Missing my keys and my car is here. - by Lily - January 02, 2019, 04:12 PM
RE: Missing my keys and my car is here. - by Khali - January 02, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: Missing my keys and my car is here. - by Lily - January 03, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: Missing my keys and my car is here. - by Khali - January 04, 2019, 12:51 PM