Firestone Hot Springs i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain
109 Posts
Ooc —
A soft chuckle left his maw as she stalked off and he settled more deeply into the water so it was just his ears and muzzle barely visible, much like a silver eyed crocodile. He watched her until she vanished and then closed his eyes,sighing as he finally allowed himself to enjoy the heat of the water in complete silence. Sometimes his arrogance and skills in getting under people's fur was what he considered to be his best traits, though usually that was just when he was in a rotten mood like now.
Messages In This Thread
i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - November 20, 2018, 10:44 PM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - November 28, 2018, 10:08 PM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - November 29, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - November 30, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - December 01, 2018, 10:49 PM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Laroche - December 06, 2018, 09:31 PM