Blackfeather Woods Remember who we are
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Maegi.
The name clung to her mind like a stubborn stain. The girl who had shown her a home, a different insight. A place to belong. One day she'd go and find her, provided she did not return soon.
A soft sigh, "She is my friend. A pale girl looking quite like you, perhaps why you'd been mistaken for her." A soft smile, "She was the daughter to two wolves that dwelled here, a pure heritage from her grandparents." The subtle hint, much like how she'd placed it. "I do not know why she left, only that she went in a hurry. I wasn't...myself when she left so...I didn't say goodbye properly." Pain and regret passed her features. A heavy burden she'd carry for a long, long time if she did not return safely to the ranks of Blackfeather.

The thought carefully about the boy she mentioned, ran her mind over it. Did not recall seeing him. However, she knew of his scent. The young one and the old man, both prevailed here. She hoped to meet them eventually. If only to know who else was held in the ranks here. "I personally do not know of the boy, but I know of his presence," was all she said.
She listened to her and nodded in agreement. She herself wouldn't wait for Gods or Goddesses to be a leading hand, one that would certainly spell her demise if she had listened to her mother. Followed her mother as blindly as her brother had.
His form ripped and torn by so many, even herself. And yet held not a bad bone in his body.
She shrugged, casting away the melancholy shadow that had passed over her features, "I only have hope. If it helps Maegi, then so be it. I would not myself wit for handouts unless the presence of the daedra could be proven to me." Blunt. But she'd always had been when it came to the subject her mother had tried to enforce upon her.

"I suppose some do come and go. But we shall remain strong here," she smiled. She had noticed some passing in and out, leaving altogether. Soon more would. But she had the hope that the numbers would return, rise and still the pack will reign control in these woods.
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor  
Messages In This Thread
Remember who we are - by Flicker - November 23, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: Remember who we are - by Tundra - November 26, 2018, 10:04 AM
RE: Remember who we are - by Flicker - November 26, 2018, 11:10 AM
RE: Remember who we are - by Tundra - December 06, 2018, 08:37 PM
RE: Remember who we are - by Flicker - December 07, 2018, 11:17 AM
RE: Remember who we are - by Tundra - December 07, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: Remember who we are - by Flicker - December 08, 2018, 04:15 PM
RE: Remember who we are - by Tundra - December 19, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Remember who we are - by Flicker - December 20, 2018, 05:05 AM
RE: Remember who we are - by Tundra - January 05, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Remember who we are - by Flicker - January 06, 2019, 09:00 AM