Deepwood Weald they're wearing steel that's bright and true
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He seemed very adamant about his mountain; it must be his home. The short girl didn’t like mountains, she was scared of the rock crumbling and giving way to her death. 

Oh well, it wasn’t like he was about to invite her over, anyway. 

He was also smart, quite unlike the girl in mind; “How dull..” she murmured, disappointed to not have a friend to show off to Cry. But he continued on: 

Jarlio. Had she heard that name before? Probably not...but something close to the like. 
“I’m Phex..” she paused before deciding to big herself up and seem like a more enticing traveler, “Phex, Listener of the Shadewood.” Then the girl grinned, completely unaware of the existence of Blackfeather and their ranks — hopefully, the man wouldn’t mistake her for one of them. 

“The Shadewood is my home, it’s a beautiful forest full of massive trees and delicate flowers and there’s a waterfall and a bear!the girl rambled, in truth, she hadn’t seen the forest is spring or summer, but it’d be even more radiant — she knew that.  Tilting her head quizzically, she asked another question ( provided she had the chance to ) “Tell me about your mountain, please.” Her eyes were bight and expecting since his mountain was so great.
| |
Reach those stars.
Messages In This Thread
they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - November 24, 2018, 10:30 PM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - November 28, 2018, 11:42 PM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 02, 2018, 04:49 AM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 02, 2018, 09:23 PM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 04, 2018, 01:10 AM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Sacnite - December 04, 2018, 11:15 AM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 08, 2018, 02:22 AM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 15, 2018, 08:57 PM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 19, 2018, 02:01 AM