Whitefish River My name's Blurryface, and I care what you think
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
He wasn't quite sure what happened at first. He heard the approach of another but was unable to really investigate who or what it was; he just assumed it was another coyote coming to the aid of its friends. The dark coyote continued to rip and tear at his shoulder as he did the same to the sandy beast between his teeth. He was surprised to feel the dark one jerk and release his flesh, and then he heard the sounds of fighting. Risking a quick glance, he saw that a--bobcat had come to his aid. He had no time to really ponder why they would be helping him because the sandy coyote took advantage of his temporary distraction and wrenched free of his jaws, whipping back around on him and lunging at his face.

Kavik met his attacker and threw it to the ground, jaws searching for its neck but finding the chest instead. He sank into the coyotes flesh once more, moving his head back and forth again to do maximum damage. He heard the other beast yelping in pain and picked up its momentary retreat in his peripheral. He hoped his unexpected helper was able to hold their own for just a little longer; the sandy coyote was growing weak from injury and blood loss. He just needed a little more time.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: My name's Blurryface, and I care what you think - by RIP Kavik - November 29, 2018, 11:07 AM