Lost Creek Hollow So, I guess I saved you from a boring existence
Jalapeño
470 Posts
Ooc —
The resident children of Lost Creek Hollow held no interest to Nunataq, because being their senior by two whole months, she considered them babies, who knew nothing of life. And though she sometimes engaged in the thought of playing and showing them, who was the lead young wolf here, she had decided that this was a stuff that no self-respecting adult would do. Meaning - she was not going to go to them, let them come to her. And then she will show them!

However, she had forgotten about this plan entirely, when one of the kids approached and greeted her. She did not respond right away, finishing her experiment (actually drawing out time by pretending that she was busy) and only then did she turn and instead of meeting him with an air of superiority and condescending aura, she smiled and approached him in an easy-going saunter, sniffing at him curiously. Now, where had he been today...
Messages In This Thread
So, I guess I saved you from a boring existence - by Nunataq - November 27, 2018, 08:50 AM
RE: So, I guess I saved you from a boring existence - by Nunataq - December 09, 2018, 10:56 AM