Lost Creek Hollow So, I guess I saved you from a boring existence
205 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Before their interaction could go any further, there was a rustling of snow that drew the attention of both youths. Breccan turned his head in the direction of the sound, his ears pressed forward and his body suddenly more rigid than it had been before. Nuna quickly moved to investigate, and Breccan didn't waste any time following her.

After a few steps, his gaze landed on a snow-covered bush that seemed to have grown a mind of its own. Its powder-laden branches moved and shifted independently, only to reveal the culprit a moment later: an animal that looked like a large mouse. Breccan blinked; it was smaller than he had thought it would be, considering the noise it was making. It stared up at the two young wolves for a long moment, its whiskers twitching as it seemed to contemplate its next move: run, or return to its hiding place in the shrubbery?
Messages In This Thread
So, I guess I saved you from a boring existence - by Nunataq - November 27, 2018, 08:50 AM
RE: So, I guess I saved you from a boring existence - by Breccan - December 30, 2018, 09:32 PM