Firefly Glen a bigger man than you, he stepped on me
207 Posts
Ooc —
❤!
Loneliness is a feeling Winterbourne has come to know well; it'd struck him first with the death of his father, sinking cold claws into him as his mother and siblings withdrew and pulling him close when he'd departed Morningside. Sometimes he thinks the feeling has swallowed him entirely by now. Maybe that's what draws him toward the dark figure in the snow. He hesitates at first, pacing over the cold ground some distance off from the other wolf before he decides to approach, chuffing to announce himself. A more empathetic wolf might catch the aura of sadness around the other boy, but he's oblivious to any feelings the other is experiencing as he draws nearer, however obvious they might be. Instead, he worries about what he'll say, chides himself for thinking this was a good idea at all. It's been awhile since he's really tried to interact with other wolves in a friendly way — maybe he's forgotten how.
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.
Messages In This Thread
a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - November 27, 2018, 07:46 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Winterbourne - November 27, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - November 27, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - November 27, 2018, 09:27 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - December 06, 2018, 06:52 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - December 28, 2018, 11:57 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - January 07, 2019, 10:16 PM