Firefly Glen a bigger man than you, he stepped on me
207 Posts
Ooc —
Had he not been witness to the past few decades minutes of Arcturus' strange battle with speech, he might be offended by the dark boy's shortness; as it is, he's just grateful he's getting a response. He tries to smile, but the expression feels odd and shy and he's quick to let it drop, glancing the direction the other wolf had indicated. I uh... He looks back to Arcturus briefly, pushing back thoughts of his family. I don't really live anywhere. So — you live all the way up there? He looks back to the mountain, ears perked. He can't fathom living somewhere like that; truth be told, the idea of being so high up scares him a little.
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.
Messages In This Thread
a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - November 27, 2018, 07:46 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - November 27, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - November 27, 2018, 09:27 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - December 06, 2018, 06:52 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - December 28, 2018, 11:57 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Winterbourne - January 02, 2019, 12:05 AM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - January 07, 2019, 10:16 PM