Blacktail Deer Plateau Poor Unfortunate Soul
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Her shouts must have been heard as someone came toward her soon after. Slowly she turned to face him and stared for a moment blankly. He had grown so much but..how? Her brow furrowed and she struggled through the hazey confusion in her brain "Tadashi..." she murmured softly. She blinked once and quite suddenly hobbled forward as fast as she could risk, embracing him and whimpering frantically like a mother finding her lost pup. "Tadashi I was so worried, I am so sorry. I'm so foolish falling for that stupid man. Higoro was just..." she stopped herself there. She couldn't talk to her little brother about love and the complications it brings.

She nuzzled him reassuringly "I fell off a cliff. Landed badly. Some nice stranger helped me. Where are we? It seems so familiar but I cant place myself here. My brain is all...confused. memories of people I don't know..." she froze as if that flipped a switch and quickly backed away, realising who she was touching. "Issun... I'm glad you are better" she said her emotional tone changing back to her distant, almost cold one. She avoided his gaze and burned holes into the ground with her own "I am sorry for that..."
Messages In This Thread
Poor Unfortunate Soul - by Minori - November 28, 2018, 07:02 PM
RE: Poor Unfortunate Soul - by RIP Issun - November 30, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Poor Unfortunate Soul - by Minori - November 30, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: Poor Unfortunate Soul - by RIP Issun - December 01, 2018, 11:32 AM
RE: Poor Unfortunate Soul - by Minori - December 02, 2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Poor Unfortunate Soul - by RIP Issun - December 08, 2018, 01:23 AM
RE: Poor Unfortunate Soul - by Minori - December 08, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: Poor Unfortunate Soul - by RIP Issun - December 13, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: Poor Unfortunate Soul - by Minori - December 14, 2018, 03:37 PM
RE: Poor Unfortunate Soul - by RIP Issun - December 14, 2018, 06:59 PM