Heron Lake Plateau I've got my heart set on anywhere but here
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
When her mother had asked her to go with, Kiwi's first instinct had been to refuse.  Drageda was home, and it hadn't once crossed her mind that one could just... leave.  Trips maybe.  But leaving?  Blixen was here, and Artaax, and Portia and Sequoia and... everyone.  

But Nomi wasn't.  And much as leaving was foreign to her, the idea of losing her other parent was terrifying.  Kiwi wouldn't admit it to anyone, but the idea of having neither Nomi and mom; and the idea of Wildfire roaming the wilds alone - was worse.  

Besides, there was a side of her that her trip out when she was young had brought out.  The ravine, and the mountains.  How much more was out there to see?  Silkie and Tux were staying, they wouldn't see it.  And while she would miss them, and regretted their absence horribly almost the instant they left, she was proud that of them she had the courage to go with.

Her only request had been to immediately ask that they find Sequoia, and her attitude had been characteristically demanding on that.  She had to let her best friend know they were leaving, and see if she'd come with.  If she couldn't have her siblings then she was going to have her favorite person.

It was a long trip, but eventually, it seems they had made it.  Kiwi let Wildfire call, figuring her mother knew these wolves and would want to speak for them, though the young girl itched to announce herself.  Instead of the expected, though, Kiwi's head snapped around when Wildfire called her sister's name.  What?
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Wildfire - November 29, 2018, 03:28 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Kiwi RIP - November 29, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Sequoia - November 29, 2018, 10:17 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Buckshot - November 29, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Wildfire - November 29, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Kiwi RIP - November 29, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Elwood - November 30, 2018, 11:37 AM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Sequoia - November 30, 2018, 03:52 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Wildfire - December 02, 2018, 04:29 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Kiwi RIP - December 04, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Sequoia - December 11, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Elwood - December 11, 2018, 10:59 AM