Dragoncrest Cliffs murder on the outside, everybody inside
193 Posts
Ooc — Hela
East gladly accepted the invitation, moving to his uncle's side and easily falling into step with him. He couldn't help but smile a little at Vercingetorix's words and subsequent look. He shook his head. I don't know. I kind of enjoy the peace sometimes, he answered with a shrug. His life had enough trouble on it's own, so it was nice to be somewhere where not much was happening. Not to mention the war had taken his father, and he was happy to never have to deal with that kind of loss ever again, although he knew it was most likely impossible. He stopped to rub against a tree, sniffing around it afterwards to ensure he had left enough scent there before coming back to his uncle's side. I could go for some excitement every now and then, though, he added, shooting a playful look to his family member. Quiet did get kind of boring sometimes, and he was never opposed to a little harmless fun, especially when he needed a distraction from the heavier aspects of his life.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
murder on the outside, everybody inside - by Vercingetorix - November 30, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: murder on the outside, everybody inside - by Eastwood - November 30, 2018, 08:52 PM
RE: murder on the outside, everybody inside - by Eastwood - December 05, 2018, 09:51 PM
RE: murder on the outside, everybody inside - by Eastwood - December 10, 2018, 10:45 PM
RE: murder on the outside, everybody inside - by Eastwood - December 13, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: murder on the outside, everybody inside - by Eastwood - December 19, 2018, 12:41 AM
RE: murder on the outside, everybody inside - by Eastwood - December 21, 2018, 08:17 PM