Dragoncrest Cliffs i'll tell you how i knew
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Well. It had been a strange few days since their own littermate had turned natrona without even a goodbye to any of them (except dad). And just like that, too! Opalia couldn't say she had been her sister's biggest fan lately, and had found her preference for Kiwi and the older pups and such to be kind of annoying, but this was awfully rotten—of any of them, to simply turn on Drageda. For what? She didn't understand any of it.

Opalia had simmered on the matter since, and met only real frustration. Worse of all, she saw how it hurt her family firsthand. They mourned.. and really, it left her and @Dacio as the last ones of all the siblings not to turn their backs on their parents, and everything they had been raised for and surrounded with in the process. Again.. she didn't get it. Was she missing something? Above all, why?

Anyway.. she kept churning over the borderlands with a slow trot. Although she was starting to feel tired, she was avoiding rest still and continued to rove at the outskirts of their claim—beginning to approach where they had smelled the last traces of Wildfire and her crew of runaways again.

The very thought soured her expression, sure, but newly in that instant, a tiny part of her was glad no one had gone after them (that she knew about from leeching news from her father, of course). Drageda deserved better than that, and the pale kru raised her nose to breath deep the cold winter's air of her home.
Messages In This Thread
i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - December 02, 2018, 02:30 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Dacio - December 02, 2018, 04:42 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - December 02, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Dacio - December 04, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - December 05, 2018, 02:06 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Dacio - December 05, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - December 08, 2018, 12:13 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Dacio - December 15, 2018, 10:56 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - December 16, 2018, 02:43 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Dacio - December 26, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - January 02, 2019, 11:24 PM