Blacktail Deer Plateau the birds and the bees, they are wise to the lies
dreamer trapped by your desire
272 Posts
Ooc —
She nods as she listens, finding herself fairly impressed with the way the beta presents herself and the pack. Before she can elaborate on her own skills, the approach of another wolf catches her attention. She pauses, assuming this must be one of the alphas and feeling a little smug when he immediately introduces himself as such. Hello Kavik, She greets him the same way she'd greeted the beta; with a dip of her head, tail swaying. There is the faintest edge of ice to her tone that had not been present when she addressed Ruenna — not hostility, but certainly not the openness she had offered his beta.
I'm Myrren, She says, for once feeling a little strange about giving a fake name — but she pushes the feeling away quickly, confused and a little irritated by it. I've come here to learn about your pack, and possibly offer my loyalty in exchange for a home — your lovely beta was just telling me a bit about what it's like here. I believe I could be of use — I consider myself a skilled hunter, and I have some knowledge of medicinal and toxic herbs. Mostly poisons, she thinks, swallowing back thoughts of @Rosalie. But she doesn't say that; it doesn't seem like the best first impression to make.
"Common" | "French"
Messages In This Thread
RE: the birds and the bees, they are wise to the lies - by Alessia - December 04, 2018, 01:43 PM