The Sentinels What I shouldn't do, I will
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
It wasn't until the other wolf had shoved him back a little that he realized he held the other's leg between his teeth. He tried to clamp down, but the other man flung himself around  and loosened his hold further. The blood loss was starting to make his brain fuzzy, and he tried to fight it, but his opponent was still able to push him to the ground and grab the side of his scruff, shaking it viciously. Midar was forced to open his jaws as he tried to get enough leverage to push the other wolf off of him. He could feel the other's teeth ripping into his flesh again, and he used the pain to try and block out the brain fog. Gathering all the energy he could, he shoved his body into the man, succeeding in breaking free but soon after, stumbling back as dizziness suddenly stuck him, messing with his balance. His vision was as still blurry from the blood in his eyes, but he still tried to lunge forward, never willing to give up. He didn't make it very far before falling to the ground, temporarily losing consciousness with one last snarl.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
What I shouldn't do, I will - by Midar - December 03, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Laroche - December 03, 2018, 09:21 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Midar - December 03, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Laroche - December 04, 2018, 02:22 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Midar - December 04, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Laroche - December 04, 2018, 07:30 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Midar - December 04, 2018, 08:24 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Laroche - December 06, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Midar - December 06, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Laroche - December 07, 2018, 09:21 PM