Stone Circle Like asthma, you take my breath away
88 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
The I'm sorry would echo in his brain most of the way back to Lost Creek Hollow, but he would not pause and he would not turn around. As far as he was concerned, there was nothing here for him, and therefore no reason to stay here any longer. He wasn't angry, and he would not hold this against her, but he was smart enough to know when to he had been beaten. Head up, he looked forward as he walked on and away from Easthollow.
My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
~Maya Angelou
Messages In This Thread
Like asthma, you take my breath away - by Rueger - December 05, 2018, 01:37 PM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by RIP Valette - December 05, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by Rueger - December 05, 2018, 04:08 PM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by RIP Valette - December 05, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by Rueger - December 05, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by RIP Valette - December 06, 2018, 07:51 AM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by Rueger - December 06, 2018, 08:21 AM