Blackfeather Woods people are particularly stupid today; i can't talk to any more of them
in omnia paratus
198 Posts
Ooc — Bo
pls forgive the wait on this

The questions were pretty direct to be just out of curiosity. Unfortunately for Piper, she didn’t have the mind to think of why he might have been asking. Even more unfortunately for Kove, the young Redleaf girl knew next to nothing about who her father was. She had never met the man, and she hadn’t recalled her mother or her aunt Indra talking about who it might have been. She had even looked for someone who might have fit her coloration or shared the same glint in their eyes, but she had been unsuccessful in her feats. She wondered if perhaps that was what Lucas had gone to do.

“My mother is Laurel Redleaf, but I don’t know my father,” she explained to him with a shrug of her shoulders. To Piper, it was nothing to be saddened about. She really didn’t know what she was missing out on. Her life had been good enough, and she had been treated with enough love to never have felt like she was missing out on something. “Why do you ask?” she then inquired to him with a pointed stare.
Messages In This Thread
RE: people are particularly stupid today; i can't talk to any more of them - by Piper - March 01, 2019, 05:51 PM