Totoka River mistletoe
☆☆☆
21 Posts
Ooc — Belle
She did not care to watch her surroundings for the presence of a stranger - how honoured the doe would be, she thought, to have an audience! She would certainly not be opposed to the lingering eyes of another, and with a drizzle of nonchalant pride she wondered dismally why she had not already attracted a gathering... perhaps these shores were more lifeless than she had anticipated.

But then she was wrong! Eyes of a sallow lemon traced his youthful features, paws continuing their idle dance across the land's surface; only when his breathless voice reached her ears (which tipped forward upon her crown) did her lithe body slow, mouth quirking at the corners in a glittering smile. Vyn was mildly discouraged by his age - he was much younger than herself, but he had reached out in greeting, so it would be only fair to return it. "Hey there," A smooth, welcoming voice slipped from betwixt her lips, tail swaying at her hind. Her fur, a silky rose-brown, was still damp to the touch but with the polar wind to brush against her nape she knew it would not be long before the water had drained from her pelt.  "Can't say I do darlin', but I'm hanging around for a while. I assume you do?"

His own coat was intruiging - champagne and pale gold, with chestnut eyes that sparkled in the afternoon's light. Was he a resident of the coast's few troupes?

Messages In This Thread
mistletoe - by Vyn - December 08, 2018, 09:24 AM
RE: mistletoe - by Svalinn - December 08, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: mistletoe - by Vyn - December 08, 2018, 02:05 PM
RE: mistletoe - by Svalinn - December 13, 2018, 10:10 PM
RE: mistletoe - by Vyn - December 14, 2018, 11:57 AM
RE: mistletoe - by Svalinn - December 27, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: mistletoe - by Vyn - December 27, 2018, 11:41 AM