Swiftcurrent Creek snowfall
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
All Welcome 

It was in the darkening hours of the evening that he pulled himself to his paws, strolling across the territory in search of the man with the fur of ink - the man who supposedly was their alpha, his alpha. Numbers were starting to dwindle too low for comfort and as he had sat in under the dimming rays of golden (the last brushes of the day's light), he had felt the shivers of uncertainty tingle up his spine, an uncomfortable prickling that had driven him to seek out Constantine.

It was so quiet.

Steel-grey fur glistened in the pools of moonlight, gentle fingers of silver sweeping over his lean figure and dissolving into the shadows; the night held many mysteries, but it provided cover and though it was not required, it comforted Soltero like a tender blanket to soothe his worries. There was discussion to be had, and if nobody else would engage to spark it, he would do it himself. He had no clue if matters had been spoken of behind closed doors, but in reality, nothing had reached his ears and if there was no solution being passed from wolf to wolf, surely he ought to investigate. To seek out the answer.

So he walked. His leathery nose pressed slowly to the ground, and he tracked the man's scent with a swift stride - if all went to plan, he could talk to the alpha and at the very least gain some sort of knowledge of what was to come.
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread
snowfall - by Soltero - December 09, 2018, 01:05 PM
RE: snowfall - by Aria - December 16, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: snowfall - by Soltero - December 18, 2018, 10:39 AM
RE: snowfall - by Aria - December 18, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: snowfall - by Soltero - December 18, 2018, 03:26 PM
RE: snowfall - by Aria - December 18, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: snowfall - by Soltero - December 19, 2018, 11:11 AM