Stavanger Bay chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine
billions of lighthouses stuck at the far end of the sky
209 Posts
Ooc —
she speaks after a moment, a whisper that his ears perk and rotate to catch; her name. amatsu. he glances again toward the woman, straining to see her features through the darkness so he might pair them with the name. she continues, and he finds his gaze drifting skyward again as she speaks of the stars. her words enchant him, both with the promise of a knowledgeable companion and the striking of a chord in his own heart; there is much that he wishes he understood, too. there must be some explanation for the connection he feels to the night sky. his gaze flits to the barely-visible sliver of moon hanging in the sky and a shiver runs down his spine. he's certain it must be watching him — all of them.
Messages In This Thread
chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - December 09, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Cortland - December 29, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - December 29, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Cortland - December 30, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - December 30, 2018, 05:42 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Cortland - December 30, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - December 31, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Cortland - January 02, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - January 03, 2019, 04:47 PM