Ravensblood Forest stay, you're not gonna leave me
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
All Welcome 
naturalist thread IV ; botanist dabbling
white-winged seabirds glided through the air with a hound trailing them closely behind-- her heart racing in her ribcage, panting wildly as the inky wolfess chased them with vigor-- only for her to slowly come to a stop. a distant wood bled into her vision-- her eyes fixated on the trees in the distance as her ears twitched in anticipation; she would swear something was calling her from there. watching as the birds she was mindlessly chasing flew into the distant horizon, her attention was turned back to the woods. shifting her paws on the ground, her position slowly turned in the direction of the cries, she slunk her body to the ground as she prowled towards the wood.
it took what seemed like days for her to reach it, the beat of her heart increasing with every step as she felt it ache-- a raw feeling that she wasn't sure of, an aching that left her troubled and uncomfortable. something was clawing at her head wildly, telling her to run, to escape, to get as far away from the voice as she possibly could; she pushed this thought away. a loud thought, a thought that logically she knew she would be best off listening to but her curiousity had gotten the better of her once more & something in this forest wanted her to be there. as she slithered inside of it, she noticed the twisted canopies blanketing the sky in darkness, an odd place to find on the coast.
her trek through the ominous forest continued, blood pulsing through her veins wildly before the shuck shook herself free of her own grasp, darting her eyes to and fro' before settling them on a particular tree. her ears pinned themselves back as she cautiously approached, lifting her small body off of the ground to inspect such a plant. not only was the tree large, it looked like it was... bleeding? trees were, after all, alive-- but amatsu wasn't so sure they bled as most things do. she moved her nose towards the substance and sniffed at it, only to realize a smell was what it lacked. she knew the type of tree was a sequoia, but she had never seen them bleed before. she circled around the tree, before coming to the conclusion that she would see if others were suffering the same fate-- she turned around, and off she went, deeper into the wood.
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
stay, you're not gonna leave me - by Amatsu - December 09, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: stay, you're not gonna leave me - by Tenryu - January 01, 2019, 02:58 PM
RE: stay, you're not gonna leave me - by Amatsu - January 03, 2019, 04:59 PM