Wheeling Gull Isle I just wanna live in the sound scape
200 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
With Govinda taking his leave of the coast for reasons unknown—Lucas didn't hold it against him, for he believed in freedom and one's right to do whatever they must to stoke their own heart's desires—he found himself once more without a place to go. The notion of setting out to look for Bearclaw Valley clawed into the forefront of his thoughts on a daily basis. Several times he swung inland with the intention of going, but each time he returned to the ocean-side. The air was growing cold even in the daylight and it made him nervous. Much as he wanted to go searching to sate his desire to visit, he always stopped himself. It was folly to go wandering around in this season alone, as poor a hunter as he was.

So one afternoon, upon finding himself back where he'd encountered Dancer, Lucas made a decision. Govinda and the home he'd been offered in the grove were gone but that didn't mean he couldn't find somewhere else to stay until the world was warm again. That was a much better idea than wandering aimlessly around like he was doing. And he had just the pack in mind. Reigi had said they were always welcome at Undersea.

It took him a long time to figure out how to get to Wheeling Gull Isle, as the sandbar was mostly submerged. He managed to reach it with some uncoordinated novice swimming through choppy waters to reach the beach. By the time Lucas hauled himself onto the wet sand, where pack scent hit him in the face, he was gasping and had a stitch in his side.

@Stockholm and probably @Coelacanth
Messages In This Thread
I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Lucas - December 11, 2018, 05:11 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Koi - December 13, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Lucas - December 14, 2018, 09:20 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Koi - December 21, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Stockholm - December 24, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Lucas - December 25, 2018, 03:27 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Koi - December 30, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Stockholm - December 30, 2018, 11:34 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Lucas - January 06, 2019, 03:50 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Stockholm - January 23, 2019, 12:49 AM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Koi - January 25, 2019, 08:06 AM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Lucas - January 26, 2019, 11:27 PM