Silver Creek And suddenly I'm trapped
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Silence stretched for what seemed like an eternity before she watched his expression go hard and cold. When he spoke it was like each word was a bite dealt to the most sensitive spot of her body, the heart. With much difficulty she swallowed down the lump that threatened to bring tears and instead she watched him leave, his words leaving smarting wounds inside of her. "I hope whoever gets your attention in the end hurts you enough for a wake up call Grayson Odolf!" she shouted, voice choked up but he was already gone. He had abandoned her. She sniffled and looked back toward the Creek, choosing instead to walk farther away. Screw the dark, she would not return until the next day. She would prove that she didn't need him any longer. She wouldn't ever, ever cower beneath him anymore. Sure she would be a lady, give him what he deserved as a man but he was no longer in her savior, her hero. He was nothing but a cold-hearted user, a man whore. 

omg i love this stuff. Tysm <3
Messages In This Thread
And suddenly I'm trapped - by Lilah Silverback - December 12, 2018, 11:18 AM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Grayson - December 28, 2018, 12:32 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Lilah Silverback - December 30, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Grayson - December 30, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Lilah Silverback - December 30, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Grayson - January 02, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Lilah Silverback - January 02, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Grayson - January 02, 2019, 04:05 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Lilah Silverback - January 02, 2019, 04:34 PM