Sun Mote Copse You start to wonder why you're here not there
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Sequoia was down to stay! Kiwi gave her a real, honest, and grateful smile, which wasn't something she passed out frequently and usually was reserved for her best friend.  Sequoia was one of very few wolves she felt comfortable talking to honestly, mostly because she never felt like she was competing with her.

She was put on the spot again, though, and Kiwi shifted somewhat uncomfortably.  I don't know, she replied, then realized how noncommittal that sounded and tried to backtrack.  I like it.  It's pretty, and as long as you're happy and Sequoia's here, I like it.  Her priorities in a home were pretty simple.  It was the people, not the place, and if it was only those two, then she had a better chance at really growing into the role she wanted to take.  She knew she was still meant to be in charge someday.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
You start to wonder why you're here not there - by Wildfire - December 12, 2018, 09:27 PM
RE: You start to wonder why you're here not there - by Kiwi RIP - December 17, 2018, 10:23 AM