Dragoncrest Cliffs tired of my turmoil.
IF BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER
YOU KNOW WHERE YOU'LL FIND US IN THE END
190 Posts
Ooc —

The dark clouds upon the horizon were closing in and he could do nothing in his power to stop them.  There was a time in which this might have frustrated him, but he had come to accept nature for what it was.  Like other wolves, nature was unpredictable, but unlike other wolves whose flesh he could rend with his pearly incisors, the weather was out of his command.  It was for this reason he had become captured by it, because if he could understand it, perhaps he could come a little closer to controlling it . . . or appearing to control it, which could have more or less the same effect if he played his cards right.

Lightning scored across the darkened sky, its crackling energy matching the countenance of the increasingly mercurial Tux.  Although he had ruthlessly marked the band of natrona as dead to him, and it was easy enough to force the thoughts of their kind faces from his mind, the stinging feeling of abandonment had so far ceased to fade.  He poured his energy into patrols and scouting missions, and as far as Aure should be concerned, she was lucky that he did.

He bristled initially at the sight of someone so close to his cliffs and missed Vercingetorix's presence entirely.  His temperament shifted wildly from hating himself to believing that he was a god (in a metaphorical sense) and the pendulum swung wildly towards the latter as he stalked stiff and sure-footed towards the pair, inky lips pulled back to reveal the shrines of his teeth.  He did not wait before he charged at the coyote in desperate desire to release his pent-up rage, convincing himself that it had killed on Drageda's land.  Once he was finished with it the other wolf could be dealt with, but until then he used his massive body to force the coyote into the strange wolf's maw and grabbed it from the other side to pull in the opposite direction.

trigedasleng around all who speak it, common around those who don't
members of drageda are encouraged to liberally pp tux
Messages In This Thread
tired of my turmoil. - by Andraste - December 12, 2018, 10:48 PM
RE: tired of my turmoil. - by Vercingetorix - December 12, 2018, 11:00 PM
RE: tired of my turmoil. - by Tux - December 12, 2018, 11:05 PM
RE: tired of my turmoil. - by Andraste - December 12, 2018, 11:39 PM
RE: tired of my turmoil. - by Vercingetorix - December 13, 2018, 12:00 AM
RE: tired of my turmoil. - by Tux - December 13, 2018, 12:20 AM
RE: tired of my turmoil. - by Andraste - December 13, 2018, 12:46 AM
RE: tired of my turmoil. - by Vercingetorix - December 13, 2018, 12:58 AM
RE: tired of my turmoil. - by Tux - December 13, 2018, 06:31 PM