Wapun Meadow “So watch my chest heave, as this last breath leaves me.”
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
His eyes were trained on the shifting river as they began to cross, but silvery ears tipped back to listen to the starry woman's words, hesitating for a moment before his lips parted to answer, feeling the corners of his mouth prepare to curl up at the sides: "However close makes you feel safe." Smirk buried down before it had the chance to breathe, the soldier quickly set his mind to considering her enquiry, attempting to navigate the safest path acrosss.

"Yes, unless you feel the need to explore more and want to find other paths - it's safest to go across the ones you know and have already used. I'm sure there are other areas to cross."  Soltero felt a flicker of relief once they were nearly at the other side, and cast his gaze back to peer at Shaara as they moved carefully across. "It's quiet... but everyone works hard. There is a creek in the territory, which gave the pack the name - Swiftcurrent Creek, and it provides us with plenty of fish. I can help teach you to fish if you need it, but there's other prey around too." He was slightly unsure of how much information to give (since she was still not an official member), so he left out specific details such as their numbers, or names of other residents. "The sounds of the creek are calming, I go there a lot to think," He hummed to himself quietly in consideration, wondering if he was boring her with his words.
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread