Dragoncrest Cliffs I'm a fool, love, for the burden
280 Posts
Ooc — e
Rogue
Away

The man recognizes him when he speaks, but Étoille does not return the favor (it only took him nearly a year to learn Thuringwethil's name after all), offering only a small smile. He is interested in the news he hints at, but does not divulge -- there is no time to dwell on it anyway, as Heda arrives. A wider smile warms his mouth, only slightly more expressive than his usual blank stare, his tail wagging slowly. "Oui," he confirms, "only a short while. I come bearing news," he explains, "Mirabelle has given birth. They're all healthy." The barest flush of pride colors his voice, though he offers no more details than that, as is his way. 

That is not all now. Glancing at.. the other man who greeted him first, Étoille says, "it has been, ah, crazy here?" He borrows the man's word for lack of a better one, though coming from him it sounds slightly absurd. But he wants to hear of Heda's news and Drageda's happenings while he is here, of course.
Messages In This Thread
I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Étoille - December 13, 2018, 10:19 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Vercingetorix - December 13, 2018, 10:29 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Étoille - December 14, 2018, 11:43 AM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Vercingetorix - December 14, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Antumbra - December 14, 2018, 10:06 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Étoille - December 15, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Vercingetorix - December 16, 2018, 06:55 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Antumbra - December 22, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Étoille - December 27, 2018, 11:05 AM