Dragoncrest Cliffs I'm a fool, love, for the burden
280 Posts
Ooc — e
Rogue
Away
fadin' this one out unless you wanna add anything~

Part of him does long to stay, truthfully. He is fond of Heda. He is fond of the cliffs. But he does not want to miss his pups' childhood nor force Mirabelle to raise their children alone. (Would she want to come back with him someday, he wonders? At first he was not sure how she would fare amongst the wolves of the other 'gedas but she seems to have adapted well -- perhaps when the children are older?)

"I will bring them one day," he promises, falling into step with her to listen to her news. Little of it bodes well; the news of Wildfire in particular causes his brow to crease, feeling a wave of sympathy for her remaining children -- his remaining sons. Though he knows Drageda does not take kindly to deserters he is less concerned with the idea of natrona so much as he finds the act distateful for hurting Heda and her children. Wildfire, he decides, is a foolish woman. 

Once he's been caught up he tells Heda a little of his children, their names, how things are in Trigeda. It is nice to spend time with Thuringwethil (will he ever learn her new name? it seems unlikely). Satisfied to be on the same page for the time being, the titan takes his departure, happy to enjoy his vacation, so to speak, in his homeland.
Messages In This Thread
I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Étoille - December 13, 2018, 10:19 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Vercingetorix - December 13, 2018, 10:29 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Étoille - December 14, 2018, 11:43 AM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Vercingetorix - December 14, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Antumbra - December 14, 2018, 10:06 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Étoille - December 15, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Vercingetorix - December 16, 2018, 06:55 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Antumbra - December 22, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Étoille - December 27, 2018, 11:05 AM