Lost Creek Hollow i could ask you the same thing, but that would make no sense.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey had literally begun counting the seconds till she would allow herself to go back home when she heard her name being spoken by a familiar voice. She turned to see Terance approaching her, and though there was concern on his face, relief quickly flooded hers. "Hey," she said with a smile, turning to face him. She canted her head at his questions, confused momentarily until he asked about Rannoch and it all made sense. So, it had not gone unnoticed her withdrawal from the pack's day-to-day activities. Noted.

She dipped her head, a little embarassed. "Rannoch is fine," she said reassuringly, "He's really fine, actually. Fine enough that he ah... Well, he wouldn't like if I used the word demanded.. Let's say he firmly suggested I go out and get some fresh air for a while." 

iffey raised her head, smiling. She sucked in a breath and looked around at the trees surrounding them, her smile tightening. "So... here I am..." she added a little anxiously, then laughed softly, "My, what fresh air we have here."
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread