Dragoncrest Cliffs viciously and fatally attacked by an unknown animal at Claire's
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 

Bringing back Artaax was supposed to fix everything. It was supposed to go back to normal. Wolves aren’t supposed to be up their ass anymore. She doesn’t know much about what’s going on but there are familiar scents, something that ties her memories to Ingram. He does not reside there but the link is there, nonetheless, and she wonders maybe if someone knows what happened to her friend. She doubts she can ask anyone, either, with the tensions rising between the two.

Mallaidh finds Hougeda boring and despite the heavy winds beating up the redwoods, she slips out of the cavern and into the open by the lake. The approaching storm is cold and wet and she’s thankful to the thick, northern coat her mother passed down. It makes it easy to brave the heavy wind attempting to penetrate the barrier she has against the elements. With a little extra force, she picks up speed and trots quickly toward the redwoods. The wind blows, attempting to throw her around, but she makes a beeline for the treeline and uses the tall giants as armor against their forces.

The trees still sway, creaking and moaning, and she starts to question whether it had been a good idea after all.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
viciously and fatally attacked by an unknown animal at Claire's - by Mallaidh - December 15, 2018, 01:04 AM