Dragoncrest Cliffs viciously and fatally attacked by an unknown animal at Claire's
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Her smile widens slightly when she admits to missing it too. Part of her wants to know more about the girl’s father and what he used to sing and… where he is. The hint of sadness in her tongue warns her of the answer.

She doesn’t ask, though, as Easy goes into explaining how to dance. Well, good for them Mallaidh is filled with a lot of feelings. Holding them tight is her forte, too, as it sends her easily into a dizzy spell. Lately, she’s been able to express herself but there’s still a lot under the surface she doesn’t even know how to touch.

As Easy begins to move, Mallaidh watches. the storm around them does the singing for her and each step falls in tune with the sounds around them. As thunder and lightning hit, her mouth opens slightly. No matter how good or bad Easy is, Mallaidh has nothing to compare it to but she can feel the pull of each step and the music in her feet starts to itch.

Sleep, good, forever, slow and deep, spelled rare and wise,
my girl ranging the night in the rose and shire

Her ear twitches behind her and she closes her eyes, taking in a breath. Easy slows and she moves to the hum of her mother’s voice and eventually comes to stop in front of her. Pale eyes flicker up and she feels lost, taking a step forward to mimic what Easy does. Just do what I do, she says and Mallaidh tries to keep her feet together, one in front of the other in time with her friend’s steps. “Okay,” she says, quietly, focused.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: viciously and fatally attacked by an unknown animal at Claire's - by Mallaidh - December 26, 2018, 05:49 PM