Blacktail Deer Plateau she don’t care if i die
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Much to her surprise the first few words he spoke did much to soothe her pain. She softened her resolve and turned around slowly while he continued to speak, the apology clear despite not being said. She didn't quite catch exactly what it was he stumbled over and didn't care much to ask about it, she was content with just letting him speak what he needed to get out. "Thank you for that..." she began unsure what was the proper way to go about this. 

She wasn't exactly hurting anymore, but more wary of this, wary of trying to let him back in again. She was scared, so scared that if she forgave him Immediately things would go bad again. Would he continue to act strange and angry whenever he saw her anywhere near Corvus? That brought another tangled bunch of emotions. Corvus. She had realised her feelings for the male and then suddenly he seemed to disappear again. She wasnt sure if he was even still around or if he had vanished once again. She liked Corvus but how was she supposed to feel when he seemed to be so unreliable with staying around. Issun had never left, never strayed far from her even during this recent time of pain. At least she could rely on him. "I don't feel like one. I care about you, very much and I never wanted to fight like this and lose you. I'm just so bad with emotions and figuring them out..." she lifted her gaze and looked into his, her face holding an open, vulnerable expression.
Messages In This Thread
she don’t care if i die - by RIP Issun - December 15, 2018, 12:18 PM
RE: she don’t care if i die - by Minori - December 15, 2018, 01:54 PM
RE: she don’t care if i die - by RIP Issun - December 15, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: she don’t care if i die - by Minori - December 15, 2018, 04:00 PM
RE: she don’t care if i die - by RIP Issun - December 15, 2018, 04:21 PM
RE: she don’t care if i die - by Minori - December 15, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: she don’t care if i die - by RIP Issun - December 15, 2018, 05:08 PM
RE: she don’t care if i die - by Minori - December 17, 2018, 12:33 AM
RE: she don’t care if i die - by RIP Issun - December 19, 2018, 06:25 PM